Wednesday, February 17, 2016


I've been messed with, let down, being hurt, frustrated and played too many times.  I wonder what people think of me too much or I'm way too judgmental.  My heart is big, but I have my selfish moment.  Being let down too many time, don't you think I deserved to be selfish sometimes?  I don't want to be a stone cold selfish girl, but people keep hurting me.  My heart being hurt too much until I can't handle it.  

Yes I love to be in a big group, but I also love to be alone.  Every my favorite songs has a special memory or a regret behind it.  Actually I don't like going through old picture because I miss what things used to be.  There are so many people come and go in my life.  I've lost many friends that I love.  I also lost someone  that I love the most.  We've become strangers.  And all this shit hurts me a lot.

I tend to overthink things and trust way too many people even they don't deserve my trust.  I wish they would just disappear, I wish my the hurt that they gave me would disappear just like them.  I've learned not to cry very, but when I do, I can't even stop.  The truth is I hate the word goodbye and I wish it didn't exist.  I hate liars, but sometimes I lie to myself.  I hate broken promises, because it broke my heart too.  

I have many hidden secrets that I can't tell anyone even my own sister.  Sometimes I wish that secret didn't exist.  I've lack of self confidence, I'm too clumsy and I don't  even trust myself either.  I'm still finding things out about myself.  I faced so many things since I was a kid, so please don't be quick to judge.  Please, get to know me first before you want to judge.  Because until today, there's no one really really know me inside and outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment