Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Work hard,

Alhamdulillah with my muet result. Imma happy kid now. Haha! Everything going so well now. I've got a job. I've pass my Muet examination, which I can continue my degree. I'm taking driving license now. And soon I will have my own car. This is what I want, this is what I've plan, and it's worked. Alhamdulillah, bersyukur sangat. 

Now, I'm waiting for my degree. The result will be out on this February. I cant wait to know what course that I will get. I'm so excited actually. Haha! 

I'm also didn't decide which car that I really want. For now I've 3 choice which is Iriz, Axia and Myvi. But satria neo also on my list. But I don't think that I can afford to pay it's monthly payments. Too many things to decides, haihhh.  But still, I'm glad for what I have now.  I know what I want, and I will give the best to get what I want

No comments:

Post a Comment