Thursday, January 7, 2016

I miss you, I miss you not,



Don't get me wrong, I miss you. I miss waking up and immediately checking my phone for a message or waking up because you calling me and want to talk with me. I miss waiting for you come to see me, our deep talk, our laughs.  I miss the feeling I got looking at your face and imagining how it looked for all the years to come.  Imagining how we get older and having kids together.  I miss the butterflies that flew wild when I look you when you smile at me.  

But then I remember all the things I don't miss at all. I don't miss feeling sad all day when I didn't receive a single text.  I don't miss all the fights and being ignored by the person I loved.  I don't miss feeling like I barely mattered when you were the only thing that began to matter.  I don't miss the feeling when I cried just because want you to show some effort to save our relationship. I don't miss the feeling when I realized, I'm slowly losing you.  I don't miss the feeling when you've changed become someone that you've promise you won't be.

So yes, sometimes I miss you, but then I remember how better I am without you. 
Then I've realize that I will be okay without you. I don't care, no more.  I survived from those pain and heartbreaking that you gave me. What is more important is I survived from a new you.


From her who gave her whole heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment