Tuesday, February 16, 2016

What a small world,


We lived in small world like seriously.  
Since high school I don't have many friends.  Since form 1 I've certain people that I really2 rapat which is my own sister myn,eydy(hidayah),mushu,tikaa(atika a'zam),qaqa. Yes kitaorang sangat rapat until habis zaman sekolah( but still keep in touch till now).  So start from here I will tell you, kenapa dunia ni betul2 kecik.

Yes, I sangat2 tak reti berkawan but tikaa,qaqa, and mushu was like ramai gilaaaa kawan.  Sana sini situ semua kawan. So I start with Mikael( he was anak khatijah tan), kitaorang sekelas and being friend since form 1 until form 5. After that he try to keeping in touch, but Idk why, maybe I'm too busy with my life so I tak berapa nak layan(kalau tak mesti iolss dah jadi retiss haha).  Secondly, I being friend with shims( dia adik jovian mendagie). She's also try to keeping in touch, but im to busy with my kuantan life lols. And I have a few friend which is yazmyra, haziq, and blah blah blah.

So nak pendekkan cerita:

Part one:After spm, yazmyra and I continue our study at shahputra,kuantan. Okay dekat situ weols kenal intan, iqah, shaer dan lain-lain.  But after one month iqah and yazmyra quit shahputra and masuk uitm lendu(and supposedly I'm the first one yg ptut msuk lendu but I tolak). And rupanya tikaa and reput(safril)( he was my ex-boyfriend friend and also my friend) pun dpt dekat lendu. And entah macam mana one day, tikaa called me and dia ckp dia kenal reput and dpt tau both kenal i. Iqah ada sorang kawan which is aswad( was my on-off friend) and ghupanya all of them, yes all of them satu course. And they knew each other. Kecikkan dunia?

Part 2: Back to kuantan, my sister myn have friend which is layla( her schoolmate, study dekat kuantan, same college but different place), onie and qila( que tajuddin). So layla ada sorang housemate name kak sha and kak sha have one little sister study same college with me which is iefa and di pendekkan cerita rupanya iefa kawan baik dengan shaer. And start dari situ kami semua berkawan rapat. Rupanya haziq my classmates dekat skolah pun study dekat kuantan and his college depan my college. Haha! Pendekkan cerita, onie kawan dengan fitri, and kenalkan dekat me and my sister.  So start dari situ fitri and I rapat and rupanya fitri is iqah ex-boyfie(idk actually until intan tell me), but iqah said it's okay, she's don't mind. Nak jadikan cerita rupanya fitri and muzani( he was qila boyfriend at that time) kawan and satu class. And one more thing fitri also kawan since sekolah rendah with faizal( intan's boyfriend). 

Part3: after I quit from shahputra, I've continue my studies at sepang and dekat situ I've met quraisyah( ex-shahputra, pernah lepak semeja,tp tak btegur) and dekat sepang I've met afzal(ex-shahputra also). Taktau lah kebetulan or tak three pf us dalam class yang sama. Okay one more things, I pernah look around (wechat application) dekat sepang, and ada one guy ni add me. So I've approve him, and yes ktorg kenal and after a month ada jgk plan nak lepak but always tak jadi and one day he said he want go to vacation with his friend and i was like okay. And esoknya dia upload gambar vacation dia and guess what? Rupanya dia kawan iqbal( my ex-boyfriend which is kawan reput jgk). Okay this one I really really tak sangka, and I realized betapa sgt keciknya dunia! Haha!

Part4: Intan rupanya kawan sekolah with alip(qaqa boyfriend) and she also friend with ell (mushu husband).  And dorang semua dapat tau when they come to my open house and meet each other. And lagi satuu, sgt kebetulan sungguh my graduation day sama dengan fitri's wife(because fitri terjumpa my family 3x, but ktorg tak terserempak langsung). Lagi satu I've also met Aman(my ex-boyfriend time sekolah),rupanya dia starbucks manager bukan dekat my store( I work as part time barista,and baruu je transfer dekat store baruu)but we in the same district, so dia datang melawat and walaaaaa what a surprise right? And the latest coincidence is qaqa friend with qila(we've lost contact after dia kena buang college) and qila husband(idk his name) kenal dengan iefa.

So nampak tak pusing2 I dekat situ jugak?  So many coincidence, and like seriously dunia ni kecikkk sgt( or my social life yg kecik, i really don't know). But the truth is, yes my past keep following me and sometimes make me missed all our moments together. Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment