Monday, February 1, 2016

My Little Mushu

 
 

My little mushu is going to be someone wife next week. Alhamdulillah, jodoh you paling sampai awal antara kita 4 empat orang. We knew each other since our high school. At that time I was 13 and she's 15. Her sister, Eydy is my classmate and my best friend. So memandangkan mushu and my sister myn sebaya and satu sekolah, me and eydy kenalkan mereka berdua and tup tupp dorang pun jadi best friend. So since high school we've become bff until now, it's already 11 years and still counting. Mushu lah paling kecik since sekolah badan dia gitu je, kalau lepak macam gajah duduk sebelah ranting hahahaha. Dia lah yang paling garang, she's the most wild wild one, yang paling banyak mulut, paling kecoh, paling banyak makan dia lah. She's caring and even dia ada sangat ramai kawan, but she's never forget ours friendship.

There's so many things yang kita buat sama2. Kitaaa pegi gig sama2, overnight dekat bukit bintang, tindik hidung sama-sama time form 3, you dengan i perokok paling tegar memandangkan myn and eydy is not smoking ( but I've already quit smoking,but she's not hahahaha), tindik lidah bersama,ponteng sekolah semata nak pergi cc nak online myspace haha! Too many memories sampai tak mampu nak taip. Haha!

There are so many memories that we've shared together. We laughed at the randomest things. She know my ugliest side. Even though we disagree sometimes, we never fight. They always been there by my side. Thank you for our friendship. Thank you for being such a good friend since zaman leher tenggelam, badan bentuk petak until now dah nampak lah sikit leher tu hahaha! I will always pray for your happiness. I love you and you will always be my kakak mushukk forever and ever.  Thank you for asking me to be your bridesmaids, it's meant a lot to me. 

Congratulations Nur Syuhada binti Awalludin.






No comments:

Post a Comment