Monday, February 8, 2016

MushuEll's

  


Yeayyy our mushu already become someone wife.  Alhamdulillah, everything berjalan dengan lancar.  And ramaiii sgt yang datang.  Mushu is so pretty on her nikah day and ell her husband is so smart!  Yes, I'm happy for both of them.  I would like to wish them selamat pengantin baru, I'll pray the best for both of you.  Semoga kekal till jannah.  Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee buat baby cepat2, can't wait to see mushu and ell's junior.  Nanti ter-pregnant pulakkan time sanding bulan april, mesti omeyyyyy!  Once again congratulations to both of you.  Muahhhhh bebanyakkkkk!

To mushu, be a good wife.  I know you will. Tak boleh marah2 dah, tak boleh garang-garang dah.  After this tak boleh tidur sesama dah.  Sedih! I love you, you know that right? And to ell, please be a good husband. Please take care our mushukk. Okies? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment